Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday 28 December 2012

Ski Time

Yay! We're in Arosa our favourite place in the world and today we hit the slopes with gusto.
It snowed over thirty centimetres through the night and although the day started out cloudy things soon cleared and we had a great first day skiing.
Phin joined us in the morning to brush up on his snowplough before going to ski school tomorrow.
We had such fun with him and I can't wait to try and get mini on skis before the end of the week. She's definitely loving the kit though, especially her new red moon boots and goggles.
Phin is wearing his ski jacket by Finger In The Nose and I love that it reminds me of the jackets we used to inherit from my cousins in the seventies. Phin may have to wear a helmet but Tom and I are still sticking to our trusted wooly hats to keep us warm and protected. I snapped this navy retro Moncler number in Rome airport. Now that's chic duty free shopping Italian style.

No comments:

Post a Comment