Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday 2 May 2011

Check it out

Mini's checking out where the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be living now they've tied the knot. Well actually we were there watching my godsons play footie, but not a bad place or palace for that matter, to kick a ball around on a Sunday morning. Mini's wearing a gorgeous red and white checked sundress from Little Koala courtesy of Chuck and Margo in Idaho and a red chunky knit cardigan from Bonton. I do love a check. Gingham's small squares or a chunkier tablecloth i'm a fan of any style, Phin owns a whole cart-full of shirts in different colours and checks and mini isn't far behind on that front. Am i getting inspiration from Christopher Kane or even Dolce and Gabbana, possibly but it may just be because it reminds me of the outfits my mother dressed me in and i'm getting all nostalgic, no matter, she sure looks cute as a button

No comments:

Post a Comment