Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday 5 August 2011

Taking a stroll

Mini took a stroll round our land this morning. Checking out the wheat field in her new Sunuva gold paisley print sundress with charming little indian bells on the ties. Thank you Emily for introducing me to your fab beachwear for kids. Sun-protective and stylish! And covering her little feet were mini's hand made leather and turquoise bead sandals that I'd bought last year on Mykonos when she was three months old. I couldn't even imagine how she would fit them let alone be able to walk.

1 comment:

  1. I know this post is from forever ago, but I am creepin' on your blog and I have to say, this is one of the BEST pics of Mini yet, grabbing for the grass, all serious. Gorgeous dress, gorgeous scenery and of course, gorgeous Mini!

    ReplyDelete