Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Liberty London Girl

I can't seem to keep myself away from
liberty prints and it seems neither can all these children's wear labels. Maybe because nothing says innocent childhood like a floral sprig or a swirling Paisley that Liberty has done so well over the past hundred years. This aqua, lilac and sea green Paisley shirt comes from Bonton and has a pretty frilled Peter pan collar and elasticated cuffs. Minis wearing it with her brothers old Diesel skinnies and a very small glitter bolero. We have the bigger size too but I quite like the shrunken fit on her, plus I'm always so sad to put something so gorgeous away. It means acknowledging her getting bigger and growing up which she's doing at such a speedy pace I want to grab onto her shoulders and slow her down. But nothing can keep mini from raring into the future. She's one determined young girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment