Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hello kitty

I'm not usually a fan of branded clothing, especially on kids clobber. Mickey mouse underpants are one thing but plastering glittery characters and logos all over your child is simply not my style bag. But these kitty leggings from H&M slid under my usually stringent sartorial choices.
Maybe it was their off beat colour way of apple, peach and lemon rather than the usual Pepto pink or simply because I knew they'd showcase minis nappyless bottom to perfection but they found their way into my basket along with these grey marle converse type of trainer. Perfect gear for tunnelling around little gym and cooking up a storm at home. We popped on a couple of Phins old t-shirts (i love layering block colours over a longer sleeved stripy number) and topped off the look with her first ever set of bunches (a style steal from BF aurelia) held in place with neon orange bands also from H&M. It's amazing how these two little pineapples sprouting from each hemisphere made me go all gooey. Maybe it's just a sign she's not my baby anymore, mini's becoming a proper little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment