Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday 23 April 2012

Coachella fashion diary

So for those of you interested I thought a brief post on my festival wardrobe would not go amiss.
Firstly a huge thank you to our dear friends Stuart and Angela for inviting us and giving us access to the very best in VIP treatment with our artist passes. These enabled us to be whisked through and straight up to the front of the stage for prime viewing!
First day (third pic) was my J Crew cheesecloth dress with neon orange stripes. I'm afraid I then went a bit mad on the coordination with my matching Stella cork wedges and JCrew beaded necklaces and Asos shades.
Day 2 Isabel marrant tiered dress and turquoise earrings and finally Day 3 my Marni for H&M maxi dress and petal necklace. Been dying to wear it since I queued for hours to nab one. Paired it with my suede fringe bag from Wild Ones. Festival dressing sure is fun when there's no mud involved!
Bye bye coachella...

No comments:

Post a Comment