Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Accessorise to the max

We all know mini has a bit of a bow habit. Or rather it may be me with the accessory addiction. She's garnered quite a few bows in her few years. Some bought by me from my favourite bow haunts Marie-Chantal and ilovegorgeous as well as inheriting quite a few from her older cousins. And now mini's hair is longer we've taken to H&M's extra small elastics in neon brights for her pigtails as they don't snag her fine hair. The one thing that's tricky is how to display them, the smaller ones work well pinned around a postcard but for the larger ones I decided to put my old Netaporter ribbon to good use. Tying a loop at one end to hang around a notch we just clip each bow down the ribbon. The thick grosgrain fabric is perfect for keeping them all in place. And now we're assured of picking the perfect bow each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment