Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Fashion Week Fix




I've had a few requests to hijack mini's fashion file and show off some of my own style and what better reason to do so than during London Fashion Week. Here Net a Porter's Kim Hersov and myself are snapped in our fashion week attire

Here's my leopard coat which appeared on Elle.com and this weeks Look Magazine

Day 1 with Mini in her JCrew. I've paired my Clements Ribeiro lace skirt, Carven sweater with my JCrew necklaces, vintage Chloe boots and Isabel Marrant quilted coat.


Day 2 and its beyond freezing, so only a true fashion fiend goes open toed in these gorgeous neon floral stilettos by Tabitha Simmons. My way to combat the chill is to wear my knitted fur coat from Joseph, rolled up denims from Current Elliot and my new Stella McCartney neon patchwork sweater and mock croc oversized clutch.


Day 3 and I've gone full on leopard. Matchy matchy is normally not my thing, but somehow it just felt right. So on went the Stella neoprene and linen cocoon coat and matching wedges my Celine olive bag and Asos sunglasses. I love the oversize shape which feels contemporary and its a simple silhouette yet is high on glamour.




Day 4 and I've gone all retro Prada style but this time in my new Boden mustard print dress. I love its off beat colour. its freezing yet again so ive added a fur gilet and then belted it with an old Burberry belt and added some ribbed tights to my old Miu Miu wooden platforms and a shagreen and watersnake bag from Anya Hindmarch.
The gorgeous Zac Frackelton snapped me for The Times Street Style feature on The Best Coats and i have to say this coat is definitely a winner

No comments:

Post a Comment