Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday 20 July 2014

How to pack like a pro

I've eased back into work at Red with an article in the August issue on how to pack like a pro. My job may seem all glamour and dressing up but a lot of it is all about choosing what goes with what, editing your choices and then making sure it all fits in the suitcase! Perfect training on how to pack for the summer when you've got three kids in tow.
Tom sweetly took this snap in our driveway in Ibiza, and the kids took no persuading to jumping on our jeep. I couldn't help styling everyone up in hues of blue and white. Phin in his Crew cuts tie-dye T-shirt, shorts and hat while Mini and Ottilie wore their matching cornflower sundresses from Caramel Baby and Child and me in my Isabel Marrant.
Check it out for my top tips and favourite buys for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment