Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday 6 November 2014

La Coqueta Kids

I was asked by Celia, mum of four and owner of my new favourite kids store La Coqueta to answer a few questions on her blog about mums in style. Not a chore at all having to talk about my style tips, love of fashion and my kids! You can check it out today on their website La Coqueta Kids
As you can see im a fan myself and have even taken to stealing Mini's cat ear headband. Its just too cute!
I did rather a big shop. There is so much to love but i just adore their Pampa check and have bought Phin the shirt, Mini the dress and Ottilie the blouse as well as their festive Red Greca Sweater which i got for all three. Just watch out for our christmas snaps.
I quickly put Ottilie in their Maranta trousers - I love this blue and yellow tartan colour way and the drop crotch style makes them super comfy too. I paired them with a frilled blouse from Bonpoint and Marie-Chantal yellow cardigan and brogues, but they'd work equally well for boys too.
Double Trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment