Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday 16 September 2012

Lfw

london fashion week kicked off this fri and I started off slowly with a few choice shows including Zoe Jordan and Sass and Bide. I wore my cobalt blue pants from LA thanks to My LA style sister Suzy worn with my navy Stella blazer, James perse t, Russell & Bromley brogues, Soeur fedora and Anya Hindmarch clutch.
Day 2 and it was my eponymous dress by Clements Ribeiro. If you have a dress named after you, you better well wear it. I wore it with patent gladiator heels from Bottega, a checked trench from 3.1 Philip lim and a Celine bag. Mini came to a few shows in the afternoon including Todd Lynn and Rag and Bone but we missed Holly Fulton due to her disco nap in the car. It's a tough life being a fashionista.

1 comment: