Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday 6 December 2013

Happy anniversary

As many of you know I'm obsessed with stationary, I can spend hours lost in Paperchase. Recently I discovered the most glorious American brand called The Rifle Paper Company and have been buying their notecards where ever I found them. When my friend Suzy in L.A offered to get Ottilie her own thank you cards as her baby gift I stumbled on the fact that Rifle Paper Co not only did personalised people cards but they created family portraits too. What a perfect gift for Tom I thought, a family portrait to sum up our ten years together. Plus you get a set of printed cards along with the framed portrait.
I sent them pics and descriptions of what we all look like and of course what we wear! Being a fashion editor this was super important for me. So I made sure Tom was wearing his favourite biker jacket, ray bans and grey v-neck whilst I'm pictured in my 'Deborah' dress by Clements Ribeiro and leopard heels whilst Phin is in his ubiquitous stripes and Mini is decked out in her favourite Stella McCartney broderie dress and cork wedges whilst even Ottilie doesn't escape unscathed with a bow in her hair.
Now where to hang this masterpiece!

2 comments:

  1. This is so great! Happy Anniversary to you both. A lot can happen in ten years and it looks as though your's has been well spent (and busy, I'm sure!)
    I love this blog, and while I don't always comment, I do look at it often. So I'm thinking you might just need to do an Ottilie fashion blog. :-) Sounds daunting? No, it won't be, I promise! Plus when Ottilie grows up she might be upset that you did one for Mini and not for her (feel the guilt trip coming on?) Whatever you decide, I'll still be your number one fan!

    ReplyDelete