Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday 29 November 2012

Autumn Bloom

Now Phins at big school with a uniform and all, it's certainly cramped my shopping style. With only two days to wear his wonderful wardrobe coupled with his fixation with all things super hero (when is he ever not in a mask and cape?) it means I rarely buy him anything new to wear (bar that amazing H&M collection). However this has meant I've had to put my focus elsewhere and mini has come up trumps.
I recently splurged on a few new pieces from Bonton and had them sent over from Paris (chk out their online store www.bonton.fr) and bought her this heavenly floral smock, puce poloneck and my favourite, their signature velvet Mary-Janes in cranberry. Good enough to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment