Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's day is always a bittersweet day for me. Incredibly sad as I don't have my own mother here to spoil and who never got to meet her fantastic seven grandchildren but the flipside is i also get to be incredibly spoilt by my own brood.
Today was no exception Phin gave me two cards, one from kindergarten and one from home, both expertly hand written and a bunch of tissue paper flowers, from Mini I too got a card encrusted with stickers and fantastic scribbles and from my gorgeous partner Tom a delicious bunch of flowers from Scarlet & Violet.
Breakfast in bed was followed by lunch at the Electric. Phin resplendent in his grey checked Bonton shirt, trilby and cutlass whilst mini wore her Caramel cashmere sweater and checked skater skirt. A blissful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment