Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday 15 March 2012

Mama and mini

Wearing my brand new Clements Ribeiro lace effect pyjama pants and matching T, I was off to celebrate Selfridges new designer galleries and of course Mini was desperate to join.
Oh how I wished she could have been my fashion partner in crime keeping me company whilst hob nobbing with the in crowd.
Mini was still however in her casual gear from a day spent jumping and vaulting at little gym. A gap striped cotton puff ball dress layered with a citrus cardi and Pepto Bismal pink leggings both from Bonton and a sticker for her gymnastic prowess.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE my favorite fashion duo. looking delicious as always. did you snag any Marni for H&M -- i've pad through the nose on line -- but can't take the maxi dress off -- so worth every extra gouged pence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kristin I cleaned up at Marin for H&M. I bought the long maxi dress which I wore yesterday for a photo shoot. The blue circle pencil skirt, the swimsuit and sunhat, the brocade top, yellow flower necklace, white flower necklace, earrings and silver sandals. Went a bit mad but loving it!!!!

      Delete