Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Little Moomintroll

I'm a bit partial to the swedish label Cos. not just for myself but also for my kids. I've been buying it for ever for Phin, it's hardy and utilitarian with an artisanal twist. Marni for the high street if you like. But mini is only just able to fit into their clothes and I fell in love with this painterly dress a while back and picked it up in the sale. On closer inspection it's still a smidge too big but I love the Moomintroll style illustrations and her matching necklace.
Mini adores her big brother and when she's not pushing him about she's generally giving him a good hug.
Below is Phin and his best mates Sam and Al. They've been swimming together since they were three months old and are now professional divers who love splashing their mums and causing general mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment